The Carley Community Hall was built in 1912 as a functioning one room school house. The Hall is now used as a Community Hall and has maintained its glorious heritage décor. It has a fully functioning modernized kitchen, large open wooden floor space, elevated stage and two washrooms. It is set in an idyllic country setting in Oro-Medonte Township. The lush grounds, are ideal for family picnics and weddings. The Hall is used for Community fundraising events, family reunions, Art Shows, birthday parties and much more.